We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Towson
At Kenilworth Dental Associates, we get calls every day from potential patients wanting to find a dentist in Towson by insurance to lower their dental care expenses and maximize their benefits. With employer-sponsored dental plans, the employer negotiates with the provider on behalf of employees and normally assumes part of the cost of coverage. This means that employees of different companies may pay a different price for a particular service even though they have the same insurance carrier. It is important to note that you are responsible for the full cost of treatment regardless of the type of insurance that you may have.
I Need Help Locating a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance
Finding a dentist that takes insurance will help you get the most affordable care and minimize potential out-of-pocket expenses. Kenilworth Dental Associates accepts a wide range of insurance plans, so we can assist patients that need a dentist that accepts PPO insurance or a dentist that accepts HMO insurance. We even file claims on behalf of our patients, so you do not have to worry about paperwork. If you need to find a dentist in Towson by insurance, call us at (410) 616-7981 to find out more about the plans that we accept.
Where Can I Get Help Learning How to Use My Dental Insurance with a Dentist in Towson?
Our team can answer most of your questions about locating a dentist or utilizing your benefits. However, your insurance provider is the best source for specific information about your benefits. Before using your plan, you should contact your provider to find out the answers to the following questions:
- Which dentist takes my insurance?
- What coverage do I have if I cannot find a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?
- Am I required to pay an office visit fee?
- Are my annual benefits capped?
- Do I have a waiting period before I receive my full benefits?
- Do I have a deductible that I have to meet?
- How do I track how much I have paid toward my deductible?
- Does my plan cover dentures and dental implants?
- Does my plan cover braces and other orthodontic services?
- What types of specialized treatments does my plan cover?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization to see a specialist?
- How many visits are covered each year?
Additional Considerations to Keep in Mind
Whether you have a PPO or HMO plan can also affect your costs and choice of dentist. HMO plans are the most economical, but you may be limited as to who you can see. PPO plans tend to offer more provider choices, but you will typically pay more.
At Kenilworth Dental Associates, we know that insurance can be confusing under the best of circumstances. Our staff will help you understand your benefits and help you find the treatment options that provide the most coverage. We also offer financing to help you manage any unexpected expenses.
Kenilworth Dental Associates is Your Dental Health Partner
We are committed to helping you achieve your best smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our dental professionals.